1. This site is not automatically gathering any information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the service user and is intended for use with the pages of the service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
3. Novo Maar Sp. z o.o., Bobrzyńskiego Street 37,30-348 Kraków is the service operator and places cookie files in user’s end-devices and has direct access to them.
4. Cookie files are collected for the following purposes:
a. Adaptation of web content to the Service User’s preferences and optimization of the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device due to properly display the website adjusting it to individual needs.
b. Creating statistics that help understand how User benefits from website, which allows improving its structure and content.
c. Maintaining user’s service session (after logging in) so that each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages.
5. The service uses mostly two basic types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s end-device until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s end-device for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the user deletes them.
6. This website uses the following types of cookies:
a. “Essential” cookies, which enable use of the services available within the website, for example: an authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the website.
b. Cookies used to ensure safety, for example: to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the website.
c. “Performance” cookies, enabling collection of information about how to use services that the website offers.
d. “Functional” cookies, used to remember settings selected by the user and to personalize user’s interface, for example in terms of the language or region, font size, appearance, etc.
e. “Advertisement” cookies, used to enable delivery of advertising content dedicated to user’s interests.
7. The web browser usually – by default – allows storing cookies on the user’s end device. User can change these settings. Settings can be changed in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter website. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in browser’s software settings.
9. The cookie files on the user’s end device may be used for advertising and partners cooperating with the service operator.